Our client is a German-based multinational engineering and technology company and was founded in the late 1800s. The company manufactures multiple industry parts and supplies for its clients. Map sensors are used to determine the intake of fuel and air ratio for high efficiency with low consumption of fuel. These sensors are majorly used in automotive vehicles.
- The inspection of detecting capacitors and welding in the sensors is detail-oriented and hence missing out in the inspection
- Skilled operators and training are required for the inspection.
- Human operators take at least 5-6 seconds for inspection
- The client wants to automate the visual inspection of the sensors by detecting the capacitors and welds in them with their placements. A machine vision system is required to fulfill its requirements
- To reduce the manpower costing
- Reduced time for inspection for quick deliveries to their clients
For more details, please download the use case →
Fill the form to download Use Case