Role: Jr Machine Vision Application Engineer
Years of Experience : 3 – 5Yrs
Joining within – 15days
Qualitas is looking to add dynamic application engineers to its vision team. Machine Vision Engineers are responsible for designing cutting-edge solutions using the latest technology like Artificial Intelligence Software and Industrial Imaging Hardware.
As an Application Engineer, the major activities include Read, Debug & Develop mechanical design for data acquisition onsite in a continuous production line, Data collection, Model development (Annotation, Labelling, Training & Inferencing), Fine Tuning (Grading, Retraining, Inference & Deployment).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for end-to-end project integrations right from Kickoff to sign-off.
- Project management, vendor management, RFQ/SOW preparation, Project tracker maintenance is a major part of the role.
- Responsibilities include requirement analysis, understanding customer problem statements & proposing a technical solution.
Desired Candidate Profile:
The ideal candidate should be passionate and have an insatiable appetite to learn about cutting-edge technology. Candidates should have a strong fundamental background in electronics and instrumentation. This is a mid-level position with the potential to rise really fast upon demonstrating their ability to deliver results. The following criteria is a must:
- A technical degree (B.E./M.E./M.Tech. in Engineering / Physics)
- Strong communication, Aptitude/ Basic mathematic
- Mechanical design & Industrial Automation fundamentals
- Analytical skills to understand line conditions (Continuous/Automated production lines)
- Willingness to travel to customer sites (25%) travel within India required
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore candidates preferred