Qualitas Technology has developed a Piston ring counting machine, which is used to count piston rings that are placed on a ring holder. This machine can count 20 + different models of rings included rairs, top rings, spacers and mid rings. A wide variety of diameter and thickness of rings is supported ranging from a minimum thickness of 0.25mm. Its main objective is to reduce the counting time and to increase the accuracy in counting during the packing process.
- Image Window: For displaying the image.
- Model selection: For selecting models.
- Inspection result: For displaying the Total Count.
- Capture button: To trigger the machine
- Filter: For applying the Date wise and Model wise filters.
- Export Data: To save the data in notepad.
- Statistics: Gives the total pass count and total fail count along with pass and fail percentage.
- Save Image path: For saving the image.
- Solution Path: For giving the location.
- Filter: For filtering the images to be backed up.
- Internet Status: For displaying the current status of the Internet.
- Check for Update Button: For checking if any updates are available for Solution as well as the .exe file.
- Minimizes the Cycle time.
- Reduces Man Power.
- Better than other alternatives as it provides accurate results.
- Easy Integration with a system.
Our Proposed parts counting application uses machine vision which is widely used in the various industries and helps in solving all the productivity-related problems and at the same time meets the customer’s expectation. Currently, the company has deployed many machines for counting and packing the piston rings.