ASSEMBLING COMPONENTS WITH AUTOMATED PICK AND PLACE (ROBOTIC AUTOMATION)
Our client offers turnkey industrial Automation systems and solutions with Industrial Robots. With its passion for excellence and concentrated focus on customer requirements, it has transformed from a small start-up to an established technology partner to various renowned clients across India and the world. VGR(Vision Guided Robotic) systems are used to automate the process of pick and place with the help of a robotic arm and a vision system.
- Because pick and place are time-consuming and labor-intensive, it is prolonging the TTM(Time To Market) of the products which eventually reducing the revenue.
- Manual assembling causes components to damage.
- To speed up the process of pick and place with the help of the VGR(Vision Guided Robotic) system.
- To pick up components from two conveyors and provide coordinates to the robot to assemble them
- Automate the process of assembling components in order to achieve consistency in the assembled product
- Large FOV(Field of Vision) is required and also the data transfer to the robot with coordinates have to be done quickly
For more details, please download the use case →
Fill the form to download Use Case