DETECTION OF RIVETS AND BOLTS IN CHASSIS
Our client was formed in 1926. They are one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach. They provide financing, leasing, fleet management, insurance, and innovative mobility services. The frame of the vehicle is also known as the chassis. The chassis provides support to the vehicle and hence it is the most important member of the vehicle
- Due to the complexities in the design of the chassis and a large number of rivets and bolts to be inspected, multiple checkpoints are being missed.
- Ensuring the presence of rivets and bolts is a time-consuming and labor-intensive process.
- Chassis with missing rivets and bolts are sent to the same line that extends the time of production
- Automate the inspection of the chassis to ensure the presence of the required rivets and bolts
- Raise alarm if the required rivets are not present
- Shrink the time of inspection and achieve high accuracy to reduce/eliminate false acceptance rate
For more details, please download the use case →
Fill the form to download Use Case