So the customer has a requirement for a vision system. What happens next? We at Qualitas believe that it is crucial that our customers understand the process involved in providing the perfect solution.
From the analysis to the installation stage, here is a step by step guide to the process fllow:
- The customer fills out a detailed requirement questionnaire in which every specification from object size to inspection rate is taken care of.
- Our dedicated team analyzes the requirement and we provide a techno-commercial proposal. This helps the customer get a basic idea of the solution we have in mind.
- Once the sample arrives at our facility, the Application team performs a Proof of Concept based on good and faulty samples provided.
- Taking into account the software, hardware and vision solution; a techno-commercial estimate is provided.The customer at this point is welcome to observe a purely analytical trial at our facility.
- The customer places the order based on which the Qualitas team procures the equipment. The solution is then designed in-house.
Installation and Commisioning:
- The solution is installed at customer site and undergoes trials to make sure the system is running perfectly.
- Validations are performed at every step to ensure that all requirements are met.