Introducing USB 3.0 cameras
We’re excited to announce a brand new series of USB 3.0 cameras from Basler AG. The current market offers a wide range of industrial cameras with a USB 3.0 interface, including the Basler ace USB 3.0. What specific advantages does the ace USB 3.0 offer over its competitors?
- It is highly robust, while occupying an extremely small footprint (29.3 mm x 29 mm x 29 mm).
- It is completely USB3 Vision compliant, and provides – thanks to its 56 MB frame buffer – interference-free data transfer.
- It offers a wide range of firmware features on the proprietary FPGA (field programmable gate array), including image preprocessing through debayering, color improvement, and automatic gain, as an additional bonus. Also on the list of benefits are useful features such as triggerable image sequences with different exposure times (these can be used for HDR images).
- The camera boasts four Input/Output ports.
- The ace’s most distinctive advantage over its competitors is its extremely attractive performance-price-ratio.
The ace USB 3.0 camera is based on our tried and tested ace platform, which has been on the market with numerous GigE and Camera Link models since 2009, and which ranks among the most successful cameras of its class, worldwide.