Board level cameras arrived – Stunning features,pricing !
Small, Flexible and 100% USB3 Vision Compliant
World is changing with technology evolution and this is one of them. How cool is that to have high performing industrial camera and just bare one !! Let me rewrite bare here means camera without housing and all it has camera optics on the electronic board !!
Does it really matter to you ? Yes it is, German engineering with stunning features
- As small as postage stamps
- Extremely attractive pricing with wide variety of options
- Available as bare board, s-mount and cs mount
- Latest CMOS technology
- Integration everywhere with rich IO options
The USB 3.0 interface provides convenient plug & play functionality, as well as power supply via one cable and a high bandwidth of up to 350 MB/s for maximum utilization of the sensor performance.
Applications Engineering Manager Matthew Breit presents the new Basler dart USB 3.0 board level camera.
The Basler dart leaves no design wish unfulfilled: All models are available in three variants, with an S-mount and CS-mount and as a bare board. The flexible mount concept allows for a variety of lenses to be used, including highly affordable lenses for the S-mount – given the affordable camera prices, you can cut your system costs significantly. Based on their small size and low weight, the cameras are very easily integrated into your application. They can be used in a variety of ways, from various classical industrial applications to non-industrial areas such as microscopy and various traffic-related applications.
The advantages of the Basler dart family include:
- Outstanding value, with entry level prices from €99
- Popular Aptina CMOS sensors with resolutions of 1.2 to 5 MP
- Up to 54 frames per second
- Bare board: just 27 x 27 mm and 5 g in weight; S and CS-Mount: only 29 x 29 mm at 15 g
- Extra-low power consumption and low heat generation
- Compliant with USB3 Vision to ensure simple integration
- Basler’s powerful pylon Camera Software Suite included free
This is the perfect camera for all OEM and most end users. Being authorized partner of Basler and we provide all Basler cameras at a very competitive pricing. We are expecting first shipment to be with us by end of March ’15 (please check with us for availability)